Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Let's talk about the submissive you

Every woman, same as every man, has two sides to her psyche - the
dominant and the submissive. The dominant is necessary. And it's often
the side that's rewarded more by societal norms. You can't get ahead
in life if you don't step up and assert yourself, can you? Yet there
is another side that can't be denied. The submissive side.

This is the side of fitting in, of wanting to belong. To please. It
might seem like the weaker side at first blush, but perhaps it is more
powerful. With dominance, a woman might get out there and take what
she wants. This means fighting for it. With submissiveness, she might
get things done for her. Given to her on a platter. This can be a more
graceful way of living.

Many women are discovering this side of themselves and are embracing
their submissive selves, being more gracious and receiving more grace
in their lives. It is with women like these that I wish to speak.
Nothing against dominant women. It's just a matter of taste...

About me: I'm writing to you from my loft in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I'm not God. Not even a God. But I am godlike in many ways (and not so
in others). What am I looking for? Honest conversation with submissive
females. To see what makes you tick. What goes on inside of you. To
walk with you. Dominance and submission is not all about bondage sex,
is it? (No, not "all.")

What do I get out of it? Besides the pleasure of honest conversation,
there's the enjoyment of knowing another person and myself more.
Mushy? Maybe. The truth? For sure.

Drop me an email, leave me a comment or a trackback. And let's talk
about the submissive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment