Monday, September 15, 2008

do you find these legs delicious?

there's nothing quite as delicious as the adrenaline-fuelled worry that rises in a girl who cannot close her legs, no matter how hard she tries.
she could be spread eagle on a soft bed or bound to a wooden chair with her legs threaded through the armrests and her ankles tied behind her.
it could be a beautiful graceful posture or a humiliating, thoroughly uncomfortable position.
it doesn't matter.



as long as her thighs can't touch, she'll be virtually on the verge of tears.
and if even her pussy lips can't kiss each other, you can bet the tears and begging will flow.



there's nothing quite as delicious as one of my darlings with her legs bound open.
I might torment her with a vibrator, I might finger her at my leisure, I might even outright fuck her.
or I might do nothing at all, except let her revel in her helplessness.



sometimes I secure my darlings with their feet splayed as far apart as possible.
sometimes with their knees frustratingly close together, almost able to meet, but not quite.



absolutely delicious, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment