Monday, June 15, 2015

Found on June 15, 2015 at 02:38PM



good-little-fucktoys:

I know lots of sluts like pain. Like to be beaten and physically abused. I prefer to deal in pleasure. I find pleasure is a far more useful tool:

It can be teased but ultimately denied which leaves a woman in a state of clouded dumb lust. I like seeing a smart girl reduced to a simpleton, pathetically drooling from both sets of lips.

It can also be dealt out in punishment. Given in excess to whores who are disobedient. I’m a fan of ironic punishments. The little fucktoy here came without permission from its Master. If she likes cumming so much lets see how she feels after hours of intense orgasms with no reprieve. I imagine she’ll end up much the same way as the state I described above. A barely conscious panting wet mess of a slut, dripping juices and struggling to focus on the cock she must apologise to inches from her upper fuckhole. She’d better pull herself together and start worshipping soon … or maybe she prefers pleasure for herself rather than her Master. She can always be strapped back on to the vibrator.

Too much of a good thing … is awesome.



source: original

Some Ravishing Good Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive